Following this morning´s update, a few observations
– Currently trading at 1.3089, as I am writing as Bernanke is starting to speak.
– Trend is still up, although -as noted-, 1.3120-1.3095 is an important area where I would expect some sort of selling to occur
– 1.3140 is a swing spot where important imbalanace between supply and demand took place, previously
– 1.3110 as POC, followed by 1.3072 (where I would expect some buyers to act, provided a retracement takes place)
– 1.3040 POC is another spot where I would expect buyers to take the stand
-1.3018-1.2996 is currently my line in the sand to mantain upside momentum, on a shorter term basis.